Learn Ingrid's unique silk ribbon embroidery techniques which include organza, bead work and other embellishments. You can embroider onto Ingrid's new season fabric prints and hand dyed fabric from our Online Store, or simply use the line pattern provided on your own fabric.
Online silk ribbon embroidery classes offer:
- BASICS- Learn the basics and unique techniques required for the topic.
- CREATE- How to create this one design in many different ways using Ingrid’s own embroidery samples.
- FEEDBACK- Get expert advice from Ingrid Lee. Upon completion of your course, submit a photo of your work and Ingrid will send you a certificate of completion and some feedback about your progress. Want more personalised feedback via Skype? You can upgrade your course with personalised Skype consultation for Ingrid's expert advice.
- LIFETIME ACCESS- to 1 module, all video lessons for the course, 2 design sheets, Course Essentials e-book, Free tutorials and articles about silk ribbon embroidery, and recorded webinar group chat archive.
- LIVE FREE WEBINAR- Participate in monthly FREE Live webinar exclusive to embroidery students here at Ingrid Creates Online Arts School. This is a free webinar where you get to ask questions about the course, share your ideas with other students and Ingrid.
Class Essentials e-book to download and print, which will include:
- Preparation instructions before you start Live and pre-recorded classes.
- Materials list (Where do I get my materials?)
- 2 line drawing designs, one for the class, and the other design is a free gift from me
- Basic 1-2 page outline of the course.
Which course is for me?
Whether you are new or have experience with embroidery or ribbon embroidery techniques, please watch the free tutorials so that you are familiar with my basics- this way we'll all have a great time creating together.
Which course suits my skill level or experience? All courses are designed for Beginners, Intermediate or Advanced painters, please read more here.
Ruffle Rose and Pansies. Learn how to hand sculpt petal by petal this beautiful ruffle rose and almost real pansies. This project uses mainly 25mm and 15mm ribbons and is a very detailed project.
Are you part of a small painting group/association or guild/embroidery studio with an experienced or qualified teacher? Maybe you'd like to try POD learning online or be a POD Host?