Learn Ingrid's award winning modern porcelain painting techniques with lustre, paste, onglaze paints, styles and compositions in our online classes.
Online porcelain painting courses offer:
- BASICS- Learn the basics and unique techniques required for the topic.
- CREATE- How to create your design in many different ways using Ingrid’s own painting samples.
- FEEDBACK- Get expert advice from Ingrid Lee. Upon completion of your course you are asked to submit a photo of your work and Ingrid will send you a certificate of completion and some feedback about your progress. Want more personalised feedback via Skype? You can upgrade your course with personalised Skype consultation for Ingrid's expert advice.
- LIFETIME ACCESS- to 1 course module, all video lessons for the course units, 2 design sheets, Course Essentials e-book, Free tutorials and articles about porcelain painting, and recorded webinar group chat archive.
- LIVE FREE WEBINAR- Participate in monthly FREE Live webinar exclusive to porcelain painting students past and present here at Ingrid Creates Online Arts School. This is a free webinar where you get to ask questions about the course, share your ideas with other students and Ingrid.
Class Essentials e-book to download and print, which will include:
- Preparation instructions before you start Live and pre-recorded classes.
- Materials list (Where do I get my materials?)
- 2 line drawing designs, one for the class, and the other design is a free gift from me
- Basic 1-2 page outline of the course.
Which course is for me?
Whether you are new or have experience with porcelain painting with lustres or modern techniques, please watch the free tutorials so that you are familiar with my basics- this way we'll all have a great time creating together.
Which course suits my skill level or experience?
All courses are designed for Beginners, Intermediate or Advanced painters, please read more here.
Are you part of a small painting group/association or guild/porcelain studio with an experienced or qualified teacher? Maybe you'd like to try POD learning online or be a POD Host?
To read more information or buy a course, you must be logged in or a Registered member of our site...it's FREE to register, click here.
This course is designed for porcelain painters with some experience who want to learn the basics of lustre painting. Over 6 video lessons, PLUS BONUS access to a blog tutorial of daisies with lustres.
Learn lustre techniques with gold detail work to create Orange Poppies using Old Master Oil painting techniques of grisaille.
Impressionist poppies. Capture the mood and elegance of a field of California poppies using techniques of Impressionism. Onglaze paints.
Design Modern abstract art work with a purpose- not just random splashes and dribbles! Techniques include paste work, lustres and textures and gold/platinum. Create 4 small designs.
Dark Purple and lilac tulips using Ingrid's glazing techniques. Learn how to use confident brushwork to create a bold painting of tulips with gold pen work. Ingrid explains the steps used to create this design, including drawing techniques, painting a full background, how to use negative space to create interest in a dramatic painting.
Starts December 2014
Intermediate:Lustre and mixed media techniques landscapes of your imagination. A journey which explores landscape theory in a simple way, so you can apply many different paints like lustres, paste work, metallic powders to create a variety of landscape expressions.
Any Level: Stylized tulip in gold. Develop your brush techniques with a scroller and liner brush to create this simple stylized tulip design using Liquid Bright gold. Ingrid shares her techniques of 'how to stylize' a flower so you can create your own design too.
|Intermediate/Advanced: Blue Anenomes in Lustre. Learn to apply water colour style techniques to paint blue anenomes, using Old Master oil painting techniques of verdaccio.Starts 2015|
Intermediate:Gold or platinum stylized paste and painted water lily flowers. A simple design to express a combination of design elements including realistic painting and stylized forms. Art theory made simple!