You can learn how to embroider pansies online, here at Ingrid Creates Online Arts School, in a few hours!
Course name: Pansy and Blossom
How you will learn:
- BASICS- This course teaches the basic techniques for silk ribbon pansies and blossoms.
- CREATE- How to create this one design in many different ways using Ingrid’s own embroidery samples.
- BONUS- Includes a bonus video of how to plan a large design on hand dyed fabric.
- FEEDBACK- Get expert advice from Ingrid Lee. Upon completion of your course, submit a photo of your work and Ingrid will send you a certificate of completion and some feedback about your progress. Want personalised feedback via skype? Read further.
- LIFETIME ACCESS- to 1 module, 5 video lessons (includes limited edition videos), 2 design sheets, Course Essentials e-book, Free tutorials and articles about silk ribbon embroidery.
- LIVE FREE WEBINAR- Upon enrolling in the course, you are automatically registered to participate in monthly FREE Live webinar exclusive to embroidery students here at Ingrid Creates Online Arts School. This is a free webinar where you get to ask questions about the course, share your ideas with other students and Ingrid.
This course is designed for embroiderers with some experience who want to learn the basics of hand sewing petals to create a pansy flower. You will learn how to add finishing touches and special stitches to create a soft ruffled pansy, which comes to life with sprays of blossoms.
Ingrid teaches you via video lessons and written instructions of demonstrations and exercises, Course Essentials e-book and photo galleries of her works to inspire.
Here’s what the course looks like:
Unit 1- How to create the Pansy flower petals and flower
Unit 2- How finish the pansy flower, create the design and flower centre
Unit 3- How to stitch leaves, pansy buds
Unit 4- How to stitch the blossoms and create soft bud sprays
Materials: 7mm and 13mm silk ribbons, chenille needles, beading needle or regular needle, perle or cotton thread, fabric, hoop, cotton. You can purchase ribbons, hand dyed fabric and prints from our Online store, or use what you have at home.
You have evergreen access to this course after payment, watch when you want, even in a year's time. Participate in monthly webinars with Ingrid to ask questions and advice about this course.
Upgrade: $40 Would you like Personal Feedback on your progress?
You can upload your work in progress, and schedule 2 x 20 minute, one-to-one Web-calls with Ingrid Lee for personalised feedback and review.
Remember, to BUY course in the checkout below, you must be logged in or registered
If you have any questions about this course, please let me know in the comments below!
Before you go, please share this page with your friends!