Our first course is launched today! You can learn how to embroider violets online, here at Ingrid Creates Online Arts School, in just a few hours!
And to celebrate our first online course, I'm including a Limited Edition Feature of Violet embroidery on a pillow (Extra 30 minute tutorial) at a very special price...
Course name: Violets study + Limited Edition Feature of Violet embroidery on a pillow (Extra 30 minute tutorial).
How you will learn:
- BASICS- This course teaches the basic techniques for silk ribbon violets.
- CREATE- How to create this one design in many different ways using Ingrid’s own embroidery samples.
- BONUS- Includes a bonus video of how to plan a large design on hand dyed fabric.
- FEEDBACK- Get expert advice from Ingrid Lee. Upon completion of your course, submit a photo of your work and Ingrid will send you a certificate of completion and some feedback about your progress. Want personalised feedback via skype? Read further.
- LIFETIME ACCESS- to 1 module, 5 video lessons (includes limited edition videos), 2 design sheets, Course Essentials e-book, Free tutorials and articles about silk ribbon embroidery.
- LIVE FREE WEBINAR- Upon enrolling in the course, you are automatically registered to participate in monthly FREE Live webinar exclusive to embroidery students here at Ingrid Creates Online Arts School. This is a free webinar where you get to ask questions about the course, share your ideas with other students and Ingrid.
This course is designed for embroiderers new to silk ribbon embroidery, or with some experience who want to learn a basic flower, like violets, and see how many different ways you can create that design, into beautiful embroideries.
The limited edition video for violets on hand dyed fabric is a beautiful example of how a simple violet design can be used to embellish home interiors. Ingrid shares all the details about how she chooses colours, design, 'fills the gaps' and other unique techniques to make this pillow design a work of art.
Ingrid teaches you via video lessons and written instructions of demonstrations and exercises, Course Essentials e-book and photo galleries of her works to inspire.
Here’s what the course looks like:
Unit 1- Introduction
Unit 2- How to stitch a violet
Unit 3- How to stitch leaves, buds, violet centres and shadow foliage
Unit 4- Limited Edition presentation 2 videos (30+ minutes)
Materials: 7mm, 13mm and 25mm silk ribbons, chenille needles, beading needle or regular needle, fabric, hoop, cotton. You can purchase ribbons, hand dyed fabric and prints from our Online store, or use what you have at home.
Cost:$47 as our Premier Event Special Price
You have evergreen access to this course after payment.
Upgrade: $40 Would you like Personal Feedback on your progress?
You can upload your work in progress, and schedule 2 x 20 minute, one-to-one Skype calls with Ingrid Lee for personalised feedback and review.
Remember, to BUY course in the checkout below, you must be logged in or registered
If you have any questions about this course, please let me know in the comments below!
Before you go, please share this page with your friends!