What are Free Mini tutorials?
- Short or mini tutorials by Ingrid Lee, that focus on one or two concepts, techniques or product information.
- Tutorials can be viewed as blog posts or video from my art journal at Ingrid Lee Art, or here at Ingrid Creates Online Arts School.
- I have also included other articles which might inspire you or give you more information about your area of painting or embroidery interest.
- They cover the basic techniques and information you will need to know for any course at Ingrid Creates.
- They are free to watch as often as you need- must be registered or logged into your account to watch.
- You can learn basic techniques and information about ribbon embroidery, modern porcelain painting, acrylic painting, inks and mixed media in around 5 - 10 minutes per video.
- Choose what you want to learn more about quickly, without having to watch hours of tutorial videos.
- Get the basics quickly so you can start your online course with confidence.
- Easy to watch and learn with my step by step instructions.
- I HIGHLY recommend you to watch these BEFORE you start paid classes at Ingrid Creates (especially live classes) so that you are familiar with my ideas, products and techniques.
You must be a Registered user or Logged in to access all Free Mini Tutorials below